In an Icelandic environment, hospitality is not only a noble gesture - it is a necessity and an important part of safe travel.
HOSPITALITY IS IN OUR DNA
- Kerið Volcanic crater
- Geothermal Geysir area where Strokkur shoots up steaming water up to 30 meters in the air every 8-10 minutes
- Gullfoss, the majestic waterfall ... Read more.
- Volcanic crater Kerið (entrance fee included)
- Geothermal Geysir area where Strokkur shoots up steaming water up to 30 meters in the air every 10 minutes
- Gullfoss, the maj... Read more.
- Seljalandsfoss where it´s possible to walk behind the waterfall
- Skógafoss the 60 meter high impressive waterfall
- Sólheimjökull - an opportunity of an easy walk t... Read more.
Departures: daily @ 13:00 from Reykjavík (pick up starts 30 min prior to departure)
Duration: 5-6 hours
Price: 26.990.- isk.
Entrance to the ice-cave
English speeking guide... Read more.
English speaking guide
Free wifi on board the boat and the bus
Use of overalls on boat
Entrance fee to Kerið volcanic crater
Entrance to The Whales of Iceland Exhibition
Drop-of... Read more.
Experience the best Iceland has to offer with spectacular whale watching opportunities. The ticket provides free admission to the museum WHALES OF ICELAND.
All year around you’ll be able to se... Read more.